Friday 19 June 2009

Anne Woodcock aka M/s Simms Posing In The Ferry Pool 19/6/09

Here's Ms Ann Woodcock enjoying a relaxing moment after the poor ghillie had to row the boat in a downstream gale(arms like popeye now!!) Ann is a very dedicated salmon angler and the most enjoyable fun person to have on the beat. Todays highlight was the "Im just getting my tips out for you" You can only imagine what the ghillie thought had been said;-) Ann is currently at Newtyle with the Hardy Greys Academy and is cooking the lunch and tea for the anglers, I can vouch for her cake making skills. Keep up the excellent work Ann and i look forward to welcoming your ladies days to Newtyle in the very near future

3 comments:

  1. Hi Martin,

    Now don't forget I also rowed the boat for you...I was not that good but a least you were able to have a cast of my rio line with the sink Tip Ha Ha !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martin, Had a fab time....now don't forget I also rowed for you...not that good...I think I'll stick to making lemon drizzle cake...Glad you enjoyed casting my new rio line with the sink TIP Ha Ha !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne

    Yea you did a good job at rowning the boat, the cake making skills were even better tho, Top quality chef. Yea that was a nice warm up i had with the AFS. Hope your back soon, Martin

    ReplyDelete